In-store execution is the biggest expression of our brand across all of our communications investment – it is critical we get it ‘right’.
Here are our tips for excellent execution of ECOYA in your store:
- It's preferred that merchandising order is by product category versus fragrance.
- Madison Candles and Large Diffusers are ECOYA hero products and it is preferred that they are given
optimal shelf space, ideally eye level.
- If a product is out of stock, fill any gaps by increasing the facing of our popular fragrances: French Pear, Lotus Flower, Sweet Pea & Jasmine and Guava & Lychee Sorbet.
- Limited Edition ranges are available while stocks last and should be given optimal shelf space when launched. Try to incorporate these into the display as best possible, or additionally with an off-home location display e.g. promotional tower/table display.
- Place testers in front of cartons with the logo facing forward.
- Merchandise all products by colourway (see below).
Ultimately, these are guidelines and we recognise that they may not suit your unique retail environment or customers. Please contact your ECOYA Business Development Manager to discuss a solution that works best for you.